Founded in the French Alps, Rossignol has inspired the mountain experience since 1907. We live and breathe our heritage in everything we do, from the development of skis to our textile/apparel ranges.
Rossignol Group is a major actor of the winter sport equipment market as it is ranked number 1 in the ski industry thanks to the Rossignol brand and number 2 in the ski boot industry thanks to Rossignol and Lange brands.
The Group is strengthening its position as a leader on the equipment industry which is its core business and accelerating its development through an offensive diversification strategy, which aims to become a major outdoor actor in every season.
Based in Milan or at the heart of our HQ in St Jean de Moirans, in an international context we are looking for a E-commerce trading & merchandising manager M/W.
Let’s join our ambitious collective adventure and play together to build the best outdoor experiences in all seasons!
Description du poste et Missions
The role is responsible to drive and execute online commercial, merchandising and product content strategy and related activities across rossignol.com to ensure the best experience for our consumers and that the website trades at its full potential to reach sales and margin goals.
MAIN TASKS :
- Understand company strategy and contribute to the action plan to reach goals
- Participate to sales, margin and cost budget for each business unit
- Manage sales analysis, reporting, individuate opportunities to maximize sales and margin.
- Responsible for trading on .com and marketplaces being the main point of contact with the partners
- Marketplace development
- Responsible for ecommerce commercial calendar, content, promotions and markdown activities aligning with retail, wholesale and marketing.
- Collaborate with operations team for UX-UI analysis and A/B tests with the goal of optimizing on site experience and conversion rate.
- Work with the DTC merchandising team to define the right assortment for ecom channel based on sales history, trends, company goals
- Coordinate catalogue build and product content production and manage go live in line with seasonal timelines to meet commercial needs
- Coordinate all web merch activities such as product sorting, on site search management, cross sell and up sell based on business goals and collection architecture
- Manage merchandising KPIs analysis about sales and stock and reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal base; individuate opportunities and manage accordingly.
- Stay abreast on trends and technology and suggest tools implementation for enhanced merchandising or brief the technical team based on needs
- Participate in vendors selection when it comes to understand if the tool meets business/merchandising needs
- Build business cases to foresee ROI of a new project
- Support site maintenance and new features development by performing UAT
- Manage a team of web merchants
- Understanding cross department dynamics, build the eCommerce go to market calendar. Maintain the calendar constantly updated.
- Brief brand marketing team for product imagery and ensure it is relevant and consistent for the brand and meets commercial needs at the same time; coordinate product publication calendar.
- Brief brand and digital marketing team to ensure creative assets for the site meet commercial needs;
SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING
- Coordinate the execution and maintenance of the website SEO strategy with the Digital Marketing Agency
- Liaise with Digital Marketing Manager on performance marketing calendar for ROAS optimization
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required for the individual to be successful in this position.
- Experience: 6+ years experience as same/similar role in e-commerce department. Experience in a multicultural environment will be a plus.
- Language skills: Fluent in English. Other languages will be a plus.
- DTC channel understanding and omni-channel approach
- Excellent usage of Excel
- Analytical background and skills
- Experience with online merchandising tools (google analytics/adobe, on site search, upsell/cross sell tools, personalization)
- Experience with performance marketing activities & SEO
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and handle workload autonomously
- Attention to details, preciseness, accuracy
- Pro-active, curious, humble, eager to learn, adaptable to changes
- Ability to manage a team