- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Location: Paris, France (75019)
- Education Level: Master’s Degree
- Experience: > 10 years
- Possible partial remote
Unifai is the first AI-powered Data Onboarding Platform, dedicated to Product Data Reliability and Enrichment for (e-)Retailers, Brands, Manufacturers and Retail Software Vendors.
We help them clean and enrich the data they gather from their Suppliers, Merchants, Customers so End-Consumers can easily find the right products at the right place with the right information online (price, size, weight, colors etc.) !
We launched the platform in 2021, have raised money from renowned Business Angels, gathered numerous prizes from the market (Future 40 2020, French Best eCommerce Startup 2021) and work with a dozen of French and European leading retail and wholesale companies like FNAC-Darty, Rexel, Gedimat, Alltricks or Kingfisher.
Our next step : conquer our Domestic Market and start internationalizing the Company.
In that regard we are currently looking for a VP Marketing to help fuel our growth by establishing our Marketing Strategy and coordinating our three pillars that are Brand & Content, Product Marketing and Lead Generation.
You will have a key position inside the Sales & Marketing team, working under the CEO supervision and in close collaboration with the Founders and the VP Sales.
We’re looking for an experienced creative, results and product oriented marketing leader for our marketing team (3 people) to help it scale to the next level!
You will be responsible for defining, executing and leading a marketing strategy including :
- Product Marketing :
- Bridge the gap between Sales, Marketing, Product & Tech :
- Deep-dive into Unifai Customer Stories & Data and bring out business insights into Ideal Customer Profiles
- Build Pricing Model and Positioning
- Adapt Unifai’s narrative for those ICP for all channels
- Build Sales Enablement and Customer Success materials
- Coordinate Product and Country Launches
- Demand generation :
- Create and Adapt our Lead Generation Machine throughout Markets
- Supervise Content Marketing and Lead Generation, coordinate Content Creation and Marketing Campaigns
- Create, Run and Manage Unifai’s Channel Partner Marketing Strategy
- Branding & communication
- Organize Unifai’s participation in events
- Be Unifai spokesperson and represent the company alongside the Founders and the VP Sales
- Build a strong PR strategy
- Create, Run and Manage Unifai Analyst Strategy (Forrester, Gartner, IDC etc.)
- Sales / Marketing / Product animation :
- Collaborate closely with Sales, coordinate routines and Enablement Rituals
- Bring up Customer Insights and relay to and from Product and Sales teams
- Create a Cadence between Sales, Marketing and Product and help teams lever on each
- You have a strong track record (>10 years) in B2B marketing strategy definition and implementation
- You have a strong experience in a US-based tech company
- You have proven team management and recruitment skills
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You are capable of leading complex projects
- You are strongly data driven and metric obsessed
- You are more than familiar with B2B marketing tools (Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Semrush, Hotjar etc.)
- You love being a opinion leader and have experience a brands’ spokesperson
- Package and bonus scaled to your experience
- Office in Paris (private offices in Station F), Remote work possible
Icing on the cake :
You are American, speak French on a professional level, have a long experience in a US-based tech company and want to work in France
Why should you join us now :
We found a first Product Market Fit and achieved repeatable high growth the fast few months (>20% mom). We started having marketing recognition (4 prizes won last year inside our B2B community) and the team is growing very fast (we expect doubling by the end of the year)… It’s the perfect timing to see the company taking off while still being part of the early few and having the most impact !
- First call – 60 minutes with the CEO
- Two interviews – 1h30 – with team members
- A use case
- Referral calls
- An interview with one of our investors and mentors
- A moment with the team